Wednesday, June 04, 2008

bad news, good news, bad news, good news.

BAD NEWS: My XBOX broke last week..got the RED RING OF DEATH.

GOOD NEWS: Microsoft extended the warranty.....so they'll fix it for free

BAD NEWS: for the time being, I'm stuck w/o an XBOX and nothing else to do since I'm out of work.

GOOD NEWS: I fixed the XBOX, thanks to the Towel Trick


BAD NEWS: as I kept reading more sites about the Towel Trick, that apparently voids your warranty.

GOOD NEWS: I can play GTA 4 again!

BAD NEWS: If the RED RING doesn't come back, I can't send it back to Microsoft for the free fix.



GOOD NEWS: School is over! yay!

BAD NEWS: I didnt turn in all of my paperwork, so now I have to find it....


I guess I should get on that now.

In the meantime, go read this older Random interview, one of my faves.


shout out to Z. of Hipster, Please.

http://www.hipsterplease.com/2007/11/free-to-be-random.html

No comments:

Do you blog?