Cast a vote and put me in SXSW as a panel presenter next spring...
if you're not familiar with SXSW, it's only the BIGGEST music/film fest in America....
Take a look at my idea and then vote for it.. :)
i'd appreciate it.. and i think its a pretty dope idea.
Video Games and Hip-Hop: Making the Connection
Questions this panel will help answer:
1. How can I get my music into video games?
2. Can I make money with my music in games?
3. Why should I try to get my music into games?
4. How will musicians be able to make income in the future?
5. How do I get into the gaming industry?
6. How much money can I make submitting music to the gaming industry?
7. What are the pros/cons of licensing my music into the gaming industry?
8. When did hip-hop first find its way into video games?
9. Why is hip hop everywhere in the entertainment industry?
10. How do I get my music into the gaming industry?
This panel will discuss and chronicle the past, present and future of the union of video games and hip-hop, and explain how YOU can get your music into video games through discussions led by individuals who have secured licensing deals with top game developers.
seems like I'm always trying to get you to vote... but before you throw me in your spam list, I have something for you guys.
1. Random "Blackout (Small Pro Remix) feat. G."
an oldie but goodie... Small Pro is doing some big things these days... I'm glad I can say I worked with him when...
2. Random, Blaze Rock, Storyville: "The Remainder is One"
from the MARVEL VS CAPCOM mixtape... available very soon on Playstation Network!!
3. DN3 "Jumpin"
one of my faves from my favorite DJ/Producer/MC.
3 for free... just for opening an email.. cant beat it. NOW GO VOTE and send Mega Ran to SXSW! :)
oh, get the whole Marvel Vs Capcom Mixtape here!